Grand Theft Auto: Vice City v1.03
Required : Android 2.1+
Overview: Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and radation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• iCloud save game support
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Support for Retina display devices
What's in this version: (Updated: Dec 13, 2012)
Addressed an issue that prevented players from downloading the full game. Thank you for your support.
Fixed “XAPK Validation Failed” error
Fixed crash experienced by some Samsung Galaxy S2 users after the latest firmware update
Various bug fixes
Mod Info :
textures of all the characters (+ brightness and quality-). No lags at 100!'s
1. Install APK
2. renamed the .obb to 'main.11.com.rockstargames.gtavc.obb' Copy 'sdcard/Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtavc/' (If you have installed v1.01 no need to download main obb)
3. Launch the Game