Wild Blood v1.0.8 Proper
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
Overview: Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot powered by Unreal Technology
Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full 3D graphics.
Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
The time for Sir Lancelot to face his destiny is now!
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full 3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and longbows to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
What's in this version:
-This update addresses performance problems experienced by some users on Tegra 3 devices (including Nexus 7).
-The update is NOT required for non-Tegra devices.